Faith Academy Reviews

Faith Academy has helped me so much! The system works so well for me and my grades have improved since attending Faith Academy. The staff is wonderful as well and very helpful and helped direct me in the path of success!!
I went to the Faith Academy in the Suwanee/Buford location, and I was offered so much support to not only succeed but excel through my hardships. They were very helpful to me through my need for a flexible schedule due to my life circumstances and treated me like a person, not just a number.
I loved my school! All of the teachers/staff are amazing. They make you feel very comfortable and really cared for when it comes to your schooling. They are very approachable, so feel free to ask them any question that you have.
Start Your Review of Faith Academy
This High School did not prepare us for the college experience. Most of the students are just ready to quit school or go into the military. We were left to figure college out for ourselves. There are no guidance counselors to help you prepare, pick or choose the college that best suits you.
Faith Academy has a very clean and modern building. the college prep classes are well taught. The students get tutoring anytime they need it and parents are lightly involved with the school.
Faith Academy is very progressive in curriculum.
The scheduling process is very structured.
The teachers at Faith Academy are very knowledgeable in their fields.
The principal of Faith Academy is always there when needed but not overly involved.
Faith Academy Staff are very kind, patient, and concerned about each student's academic progress.
Faith Academy's dress code is not overly specific.
Faith Academy would not put up with bullying if they had it.
Faith Academy has a regular attendance and very minimum absences.