Fairwinds Christian School Reviews

Love the chances kids get to be involved in something. In fact, we are in the middle of preparing for DACS, which is our state competition. Last year we placed in several events. My second grader (last year) won first place in Science Fair project.
As far as safety is concerned, I never have to worry. There are clear procedures in place that keep the students safe. Every year staff are trained on safety procedures and what to do in event of lockdown.

I also feel like the staff and administration try to make sure everyone is treated fairly and bullying is not tolerated. The only reason I did not give full starts is althoughStaff are trained in cpr/first aide, there is no school nurse. The main reason for that is because it is a small school and there is not budgeting available to hire a nurse.
We have great coaches that emphasize good character on and off the court, but I've always been proud of the art, drama, and musical talent of the students in FCS. One of my favorites is when the drama team puts on their annual dinner theater performance.
Start Your Review of Fairwinds Christian School
This school is unique because it is a small school that strives for excellence while maintaining a family atmosphere. Some of my favorite events to attend are the sports games, the Christmas program that the kids put on every year and the family events like Grandparents Day. The administration and staff are great people to work with and I immediately felt comfortable putting my children in their care. I plan on keeping both my children there until they graduate.
The teachers always make a point to know my children and make them feel comfortable. My son's love their teachers and know that their teachers care for them and pray for them. I've seen them go above and beyond to reach their students both academically and spiritually. As a Christian mom, that is very important to me.
First off the school in very small. There are no more than 80 students from 6th grade to 12th. Nothing has been updated beside the computer lab in many years. They get the job done, but by the skin of their teeth.
The food options are ok.
We do pretty well in sports.
I honestly feel like they don't know what they are doing half the time. The school has been open to long for them not to have experience in dealing with certain situations. I understand that FCS is a christian school, but it's a SCHOOL. They need to better teach there students. I know plenty of classes that don't finish their books my the end of the year, and those things they don't see may be on the SATs. My counselor has no clue what she is doing. Half the people are not qualifies to teach half the subjects. They are messing up some of these kids lives. They are trying to improve ALITTLE.
every one can get involved