Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Fairview High School is an above average, public school located in Sherwood, OH. It has 291 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Fairview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- A+40 Students
- B33 Students
- B-22 Students
- A-20 Students
- C+19 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-15 Students
- B14 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Fairview High School
- C+Paulding High School
- Paulding Exempted Village School District, OH
- 114 reviews
- BAyersville High School
- Ayersville Local School District, OH
- 37 reviews
- BBryan Middle School/High School
- Bryan City School District, OH
- 84 reviews
- BEdgerton High School
- Edgerton Local School District, OH
- 36 reviews
Fairview High School Reviews
Fairview High School has a very supportive community. During sporting events, musicals, band/ choir concerts, etc the community always comes together to support the students. The community will also come together in times of tragedy. Such as a house fire, tornado damage, flood damage, etc. A family friend had a house fire in the school district and thousands of dollars were raised for them. They had a new house up within a year, and their expenses were all paid for. The teachers at Fairview are always there for the students as well. They are willing to work around their schedules to help students with issues in and out of the classroom. Students are there for each other, too. Personally, I've made friendships I know will last a lifetime. At Fairview, it's easy to make friends because everyone is so welcoming. My friends are some of the most caring, sweet, and honest people I have ever met. They push me to become a better athlete and student. Fairview was a great home for four years.
Out of the three total schools that I have gone to, Fairview is where I fit in best. The teachers are humorous and dedicated to their students. My peers are friendly and accepting. Overall, Fairview High School has provided me with an astounding education, many longlasting friendships, and a safe learning environment in which I am extremely proud of.
I enjoy the happiness that the teachers bring every day at school. The teachers help you get ready for college and make sure you are doing everything that is needed for your future. The involvement of the parents and staff at athletic events is very strong. My experience at Fairview High School was so memorable and heartwarming. The teachers at Fairview High School are caring about your grades and experienced to help you with any questions and problems you have. You can always count on your teachers to be there for you if you need help with college things and even work-life after high school.