Fairview High School Reviews

As a Senior at Fairview High School, I have watched not only myself growing but also the school and the community as a whole. We are a small town where everyone knows everybody, we band together in times of sorrow and in times of joy. I couldn’t have asked for a better start in education or in life.
I love the teachers, students and pretty much everything about it! I have went to Fairview my whole life and it's been great!
For the setting we live in I believe that the teachers do a great job in our community with giving students the best education possible.
Start Your Review of Fairview High School
At my school we don't have very many extra curricular opportunities, we have very few clubs and very few sports to choose from. Our parish (county) does not have the money to provide us with these opportunities so sadly students choose to not participate in any extra curricular activities. Although the administration and students that are involved in the organizations do try to encourage students to get involved in things even outside of school, we are just not located in a place that is ideal for any beneficial after-school activities because our community is too small to support any organizations.