Fairview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+52 Students
- A49 Students
- B+34 Students
- A+29 Students
- C+27 Students
- A-26 Students
- B24 Students
- B+22 Students
- B-17 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Fairview High School
- A+Northwest Pennsylvania Collegiate Academy
- Erie City School District, PA
- 302 reviews
- A-Fort Leboeuf Senior High School
- Fort LeBoeuf School District, PA
- 134 reviews
- B+General McLane High School
- General McLane School District, PA
- 178 reviews
- B-McDowell High School
- Millcreek Township School District, PA
- PK, 9-12
- 417 reviews
Fairview High School Reviews
Review Fairview High School
I got a very good education from this school! Now, in my first year of college, I am years ahead of most of my peers in study skills, writing skills, and general knowledge, even within the honors program. However, Fairview has gotten a lot more strict with their students to a point beginning to verge on ridiculousness. Students have no free time to socialize with their peers or even walk around the campus to discover new things. Also, the past three faculty that the school has hired have been horrible at teaching and overall horrible with treating their students with respect.
Personally, one of the key features of Fairview High School is its high levels of student involvement in a wide variety of student clubs and organizations. It is not uncommon at this school for students to join upwards of 5-6 clubs with some students even joining as many as 8-9 clubs. Additionally, being a somewhat small school, students are given a more personal relation with their teachers in the classroom environment, allowing better preparation for college and beyond.
Fairview High School is an academic focused school, every year the school holds an assembly to announce who within the school has been awarded scholarships and/or awards that will help them in their pursuit to jump-start their careers. After the recent violence that has been happening in schools across the country, our school has increased the security within the school with the installation of gates and hiring a police officer that patrols our campus. Our campus has never been a violent one, but our administrators aren't taking the chance of a freak accident happening. If I could change something about our school, it would be the amount of funding they put into our sports programs. In the past our school used to be the football powerhouse of the county, today we are still a decent team, but we could be great if the school administrators were to be more engaged with our sports programs. Overall, Fairview High School is an excellent school to be a part of.