Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Fairview High School is an above average, public school located in Fairview, OK. It has 219 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Fairview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A59 Students
- B-47 Students
- A42 Students
- C39 Students
- B27 Students
- C19 Students
- B+17 Students
- B9 Students
- A8 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Fairview High School Reviews
The principal is very friendly and laid back. I don’t like how most of the staff is super strict about following the rules to a T. On multiple occasions, some teachers would gossip and talk about students’ grades in front of other students, which is very upsetting and unprofessional. I would love to see Fairview High School become more involved with Northwest Technology Center. I would also love for the high school to ease up on some of the rules. There are a few ridiculous rules that students have to abide by. The facilities are great and the learning experience is good.
The dress code is very restrictive - it is universally disliked among students, especially when we have to wear jeans in 90+ degree whether. The teachers are qualified and well-respected, but their teaching methods are not consistently inclusive. The culture at FHS is ridiculous - political issues, gossip, and conservative values should not overpower a student's desire to complete or focus on their education. Communication could be SIGNIFICANTLY improved, as many things go poorly without proper communication here.
Our school has GREAT, caring teachers! They really care about their students and take time to help when needed. The school is small enough that students can get where they need to be very quickly. However, our student body would like to see more done about online and in-person bullying. I know teachers can't help if they do not know what is going on, but when something is brought to the principal's attention, often ISS is the only punishment, then the bullying continues. There has to be something we can do to make this a safer, less bullied school! One more thing, our student body needs more electives to chose from. BRING ART CLASS BACK!