Fairview High School is an above average, public school located in Fairview, OK. It has 182 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Fairview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A46 Students
- B34 Students
- A28 Students
- B-24 Students
- B18 Students
- B14 Students
- C+13 Students
- B-8 Students
- A+8 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Fairview High School Reviews
Our school has GREAT, caring teachers! They really care about their students and take time to help when needed. The school is small enough that students can get where they need to be very quickly. However, our student body would like to see more done about online and in-person bullying. I know teachers can't help if they do not know what is going on, but when something is brought to the principal's attention, often ISS is the only punishment, then the bullying continues. There has to be something we can do to make this a safer, less bullied school! One more thing, our student body needs more electives to chose from. BRING ART CLASS BACK!
I think the education I have received at FHS has been a quality education, however, I feel like some of the faculty, administration, teachers, and/or coaches are the hypocritical type that will discriminate against kids who come from families that are different.
I was raised all my years at this school, but I have heard stories of all kinds of bad things happening at surrounding schools. To me, it's almost unbelievable to think that those things actually happen because of how great our school system is. It has its rules of course, but overall I would want my future children to go to Fairview. I love the staff and the way they care about each student who walks through their door. Even though it is labeled as strict by many, I believe the rules are necessary to ensure the best quality of education.