Fairview High School is a public school located in Cullman, AL. It has 526 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Fairview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-109 Students
- A-69 Students
- A67 Students
- A-64 Students
- B58 Students
- A51 Students
- B49 Students
- A-28 Students
- B27 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Fairview High School Reviews
I like the classes offered, and there are many electives and extracurricular activities to partake in. The relationship between students is great and the majority of teachers are respectful to students and well respected in return.
Fairview High School offers a variety of academic, athletic, and other extracurricular activities for students to become involved in. It is a very safe and close-knit community and provides a feeling of family for those who attend.
Fairview High School is a learning environment where I have had the privilege to call my superiors my greatest mentors. The staff makes a true effort to make the environment clean and efficient enough to benefit each student. From the janitors to the office staff- no one fails to ask how your day is or offer a friendly smile. If I could change one thing about my high school, it would ironically be the friendliness that I just spoke so highly of. Although I love the effort the faculty pours into us- sometimes they're more concerned about being friends to the students rather than superiors. The reality of the situation is that students misunderstand the bonds formed as means to disrespect authority. Recently, students have gotten into the habit of dropping proper titles and calling faculty by their last name, and sometimes only their first. Fixing this problem would only benefit the students who move into a workplace that demands respect, submission to authority and obedience.