Fairview High School is a public school located in Cullman, AL. It has 568 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Fairview High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-96 Students
- A63 Students
- A59 Students
- A-57 Students
- B+53 Students
- A50 Students
- B43 Students
- A-26 Students
- B23 Students
- B20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Fairview High School Reviews
Fairview High School is a learning environment where I have had the privilege to call my superiors my greatest mentors. The staff makes a true effort to make the environment clean and efficient enough to benefit each student. From the janitors to the office staff- no one fails to ask how your day is or offer a friendly smile. If I could change one thing about my high school, it would ironically be the friendliness that I just spoke so highly of. Although I love the effort the faculty pours into us- sometimes they're more concerned about being friends to the students rather than superiors. The reality of the situation is that students misunderstand the bonds formed as means to disrespect authority. Recently, students have gotten into the habit of dropping proper titles and calling faculty by their last name, and sometimes only their first. Fixing this problem would only benefit the students who move into a workplace that demands respect, submission to authority and obedience.
Fairview High School is known as one of the best schools in Cullman County and I truly believe it is. The campus is beautiful, the people are friendly, and our academic scores are through the roof. A few of the sports teams have struggled in the past but the 2015-2016 year we have really stepped up. There are so many clubs and organizations available with a variety of opportunities! I am proud to be a Fairview Aggie.
Awesome School. Everyone is treated equal. They is a club and activity for everyone that wants one. Teacher really care about what you learn and that you are prepared for the next stage in your life. Everyone seems to be interested in helping the high, low and middle class be productive citizens after graduation. If I had to offer one area in the needs improvement area it would be in the area of freshman orientation. Communication could improve on freshman knowing everything that is offer right from the start.