Fairmont Preparatory Academy is a private, college preparatory high school founded in 1953 and located in sunny and scenic Anaheim, California. Fairmont offers a rigorous academic curriculum that features 25 AP courses as well as specialized programs including an IB Diploma Program, an Advanced Math Program, an Advanced Science and Engineering Program, and an International Business Program. Fairmont places a strong emphasis on individualized college preparation, and its graduates exemplify its success: 91% percent of graduates from the Class of 2017 who applied were accepted to a Top 100 National University (as recognized by the 2017 U.S. News and World Report, Top National Universities), and earned over $2.3 million in scholarships for their first year of university.
Fairmont Preparatory Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+78 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+60 Students
- A57 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+41 Students
- A36 Students
- A32 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Fairmont Preparatory Academy Reviews
This is truly a wonderful school and my family is blessed to be apart it. Thank you Fairmont Preparatory Academy, for providing many positive and memorable opportunities and experiences, but most importantly for making a difference in our children's lives!