Fairley High School is a public school located in Memphis, TN. It has 696 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+104 Students
- C+102 Students
- B68 Students
- C59 Students
- A+53 Students
- A-48 Students
- B-43 Students
- B-33 Students
- B+29 Students
- A+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Fairley High School Reviews
I entered Fairley as a freshman. As a " baby " coming in to high school I had high expectations. I set my expectations too high. Fairley has an unjust discipline system, rude teachers and administrators, and extremely horrible food quality. Most high Have clubs, we have no clubs and hardly any student activities. As a student at this school I feel as if we need more involvement from health inspectors and the board of education.
In my opinion Fairley High school is so much better since Greendot has came and made us an ASD school. Every year they buy tour buses and pay the expenses for each student to visit a college. Each grade level visits a different college. Our principal greets us everyday at the door with a high five as he checks to see if we're in uniform. We take a class called advisory to get us ready for College, Leadership, and Life.
When i first attended Fairley HS i had the best time ever and still was able to have good grades. Fairley has changed so much when entering my 11th grade year. A lot of things we enjoyed has been taking away, classes are much different, activities aren't as fun as they were, our uniform has become more strict. Overall the only thing keeping fairley worth going to is the people thats been together since elementary and middle school.