Fairless High School Reviews

The staff are not very serious about their jobs. There wasn't much done about bullying in the schools.
I love the school I go to, while the building may be older and it has seen better days, hence my rating on the facilities. But you have to look past that and pay attention to the overall attitude of the people in the school. The teachers are amazing and know how to make learning exciting. I have gone to Fairless my entire life and could not of picked a better school to attend if I had the option to..
Excellent teachers and a positive atmosphere. It would be great if the high school could have central cooling during the summer though.
Start Your Review of Fairless High School
Aside from the bullies the friends I made were great
Teachers could incorporate more real world examples and more technology into the leasons
Security sister. Police in and out constantly. Dog drug searches. Sign in sign out. Visitors sign in sign out. Parent permission for things you feel isn't even necessary but has to because the school wants to be on the safe side
We have sports, where a lot of people participate in. Playhouse which is plays and musicals. The band, choir programs are awesome. We have ping pong club, and an academic team that actually won the championship last year. Our band goes to Virginia to compete that they are invited too not just signed up for. Our sports teams have had state champions, qualifiers, district champions, district appearances, league championships, undefeated seasons. We are a great school overall when it comes to After school programs,
The school spirit and pride is amazing. It's a small school and we have crazy heart. We stay together no matter what. We all have each others back. Everyone knows everyone and most student's parents are alumni of the school. Everything always comes together. For instance when we made it to the district final in basketball last year there were cars upon cars following our bus. The entire community was there and it was a packed gym, fans had to pack outside the hallway because the gym was so full to catch the game. Fairless as always been home and it's been a wonderful experience
The teachers use great examples and have several learnings activities. It's not all lecture. We do review games, question and answer. We do a lot of activities that include communication and it helps others get to work with other people. We have teachers who do way more than what they have to. The school has definitely prepared me for college. The teachers use a lot of real world examples based on the topic we're talking about. I have no complaints at all. They are available most of the day including after school hours. They definitely go above and beyond
The school counselors are helpful and know a lot but some of them aren't very available all of the time.
There is a large amount of fan support for certain sports. There isnt really a happy medium. As a student you either support sports or couldn't care at all. The sports teams are pretty good and work very hard.
There are teachers that do more than they have to and then there are teachers that don't do as much as they possibly could. There are also teachers that care more about their sport then their academics.
I believe it inst the easiest it could be to get all A's but if one works hard enough I'm sure almost every student could do it. Most teachers are very helpful and try their hardest to help everyone.
I have had a great experience at Fairless. No high school is perfect but I would never go to another high school if i had to redo the last 4 years.
The school is kept relatively clean and safety measures are taken very seriously but the school cannot possibly stop every piece of violence that is involved with the students. Students will make their enemies in high school which does happen at Fairless. I know of people who have had alcohol and i know students that party often but if you're not involved with a group of people that sell drugs then you don't even notice there are people that take them.
The lunch room and the amount of time allowed for eating are above average. I don't find school lunches that appetizing to I don't eat lunch there, I pack my own. There are some days i would like to try a specific option but I just don't see it being worth it.
The principal and assistant principal both care a lot about their students and the welfare of everyone of them. The guidance counselor helps and informs but I would have liked to more know about what i had to do and what I was getting into with college. I feel completely lost, not the school's fault necessarily.
Start Your Review of Fairless High School
At Fairless High School it really matter what group you're in and what your personality is. Obviously, like most schools, there is favoritism with athletes but also with students that excel faster than others. There is more peer pressure in some cliques than others, it only matters who you hangout with. Usually if you don't like someone it is well known but all the students seem to work well together.
The facilities could be better.
My experience has been wonderful despite bullying.