Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Fairland High School is an above average, public school located in Fairland, OK. It has 164 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Fairland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+23 Students
- A16 Students
- A14 Students
- C12 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-9 Students
- B8 Students
- A7 Students
- C7 Students
- B+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fairland High School
Fairland High School Reviews
It's a very good school, and especially when you compare it to neighboring schools. I moved to this school my freshman year and I think that it's been a good experience. The classes are great, the teachers are involved, the curriculum is in-depth. Overall an amazing school.
Fairland gives you the small school experience some students strive for while also making the students feel like they've been heard. Due to its small class sizes, the teachers there really know who you are and can work with you in a manner that works for you. While it could improve inn certain areas such as policy enforcement and the lunch program, it's truly a wonderful school.
Something that this school should be proud of is it's lack of bullying. Because it is such a small town everyone knows everyone and we have each others backs. Overall this school lacks resources and materials to keep up with larger schools and the students are still giving the same standardized tests, while not being prepared to the same degree.