Fairhope High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fairhope, AL. It has 1,604 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Fairhope High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A264 Students
- B220 Students
- A209 Students
- A169 Students
- B132 Students
- C+99 Students
- A-84 Students
- B75 Students
- A71 Students
- A-63 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 118 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Fairhope High School Reviews
Like many schools, Fairhope High School is exactly what you make of it! If you seek an intellectual challenge, devoted teachers, and a true education, you will find success in the IB Program. If you are only looking to earn a diploma, you should be able to do so without a problem. While the administration does its best, motivation is primarily the responsibility of the student.
With the exception of the lack of ethnic/cultural diversity at Fairhope High School, I've had a great four experience. The academic standards and advanced placement courses have allowed me to excel, placing me in a great position for college acceptance!
Attending Fairhope High School has been an overall great experience for me. They offer a variety of classes in terms of difficulty that allow students to pick what best suits them. There are also several electives to choose from that allow students to pursue their interests outside of traditional academics. The faculty at Fairhope also contributed to my positive experience. The teachers are very hands-on and do their best to make sure their students succeed. Most offer hours before or after school for tutoring or homework help. The counselors make sure students are up to date with any kind of opportunity regarding volunteering, scholarships, clubs, etc. They are very thorough at their job and are dedicated to helping students thrive after high school. Fairhope is also a very fun school to attend because of the athletic hype. Pep rallys and game are always exciting and connect students together.