Fairhaven High School is an above average, public school located in Fairhaven, MA. It has 632 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Fairhaven High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-73 Students
- C+56 Students
- A51 Students
- A+42 Students
- B36 Students
- C+30 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+23 Students
- B+21 Students
- A+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Fairhaven High School
- B+Dartmouth High School
- Dartmouth Public Schools, MA
- 153 reviews
- A-Old Rochester Regional High School
- Old Rochester Public Schools, MA
- 131 reviews
- BWestport Senior High School
- Westport Public Schools, MA
- 65 reviews
- B-Bristol County Agricultural High School
- Public School
- Dighton, MA
- 156 reviews
Fairhaven High School Reviews
Fairhaven High has a lot of character, history and healthy learning space to offer its students and faculty. Most all of the teachers are passionate about their subject field, and are excited to share what they know with the students. A lot of the teachers have a positive attitude and are there for the students when they need a little help. School related or not. Some of the rules set by administration and the higher ups could stand to change. Some of them don't seem to have a purpose or actual reason why they should be enforced. I think school lunches could also use some work. Some days the students are offered a nice meal. On other days you can find a mix of leftovers slopped on top of a crust and it's called pizza. Overall I think Fairhaven High has a lot to offer its students and it offers a creative, healthy learning environment if the students are willing to work for their education.
The environment at Fairhaven High School is very welcoming and friendly. There are various amounts of opportunities to participate in clubs/ activities and sports. Many of the teachers and administration are kind and helpful when you need assistance. FHS is a great place to be. Guidance and safety is key here and as a student, I feel safe in the environment.
This school offers amazing opportunities for students to pursue their dreams. There are an abundant of activities to get involved in. There's something for everyone; From the thespian to the quarterback. There's a club for anyone; from the math team, to the book club, to the art club, to the jazz band.