Fairfield Warde High School is a top rated, public school located in Fairfield, CT. It has 1,498 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 63% of students are at least proficient in math and 86% in reading.
Fairfield Warde High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A235 Students
- A+119 Students
- A-93 Students
- B+89 Students
- A-85 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+74 Students
- A74 Students
- A+68 Students
- B-68 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 90 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Schools like Fairfield Warde High School
- AFairfield Ludlowe High School
- Fairfield School District, CT
- 244 reviews
- AMasuk High School
- Monroe School District, CT
- 201 reviews
- ATrumbull High School
- Trumbull Public Schools, CT
- 537 reviews
- ANewtown High School
- Newtown School District, CT
- 457 reviews
Fairfield Warde High School Reviews
It's a very welcoming, academic, respectful, dynamic, and ethical school - that's the Warde acronym! And it stands true. Faculty and staff do a great job at ensuring these qualities in the high school and enforcing rules. The rules are strict, but students still have so much freedom to be themselves in this school. The teachers only want the best for their students, and in the situation where a teacher is unreliable, guidance counselors are always another friendly face that students can turn to.
I have two older siblings who have both attended Fairfield Warde High School and we have all agreed it is an excellent school that offers high quality academics while also allowing their students to get involved in the sport, volunteering, music and clubs available in the area. Despite only haven gone to this school for a year now, I have met new friends and have accumulated a diverse group of intelligent, active and kind people. The acronym truly speaks for itself when it states how this school is welcoming, academic, respectful, dynamic and ethical. I am looking forward to working with my amazing guidance counselor to find a college that is right for me. My sister has gone through this process already and has expressed the various ways the school has helped her to not only find a perfect school for her, but also prepare her for what she will face.
This high school is great! Teachers are great and the environment is amazing compared to the other towns high school. There is a good amount of diversity for being in Fairfield, yet there still needs to be more oppurtunities for those of minorities. All in all the school is great at offering options for their future and extra curriculars.