Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Fairfield Warde High School is a top rated, public school located in Fairfield, CT. It has 1,479 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 50% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Fairfield Warde High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A359 Students
- grade A+162 Students
- grade A minus130 Students
- grade A128 Students
- grade B121 Students
- grade A+104 Students
- grade B minus104 Students
- grade B102 Students
- grade A+101 Students
- grade A96 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 117 responses
- Battle of the Houses20%
- Warde day/spirit day18%
- Football Games14%
- Senior dress up days11%
- Senior skip day8%
- Basketball Games6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$20,929 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 53 responses
Schools like Fairfield Warde High School
- grade AFairfield Ludlowe High School
- Fairfield School District, CT
- Rating 3.65 out of 5 280 reviews
- grade AMasuk High School
- Monroe School District, CT
- Rating 3.91 out of 5 218 reviews
- grade ATrumbull High School
- Trumbull Public Schools, CT
- Rating 3.84 out of 5 609 reviews
- grade ANewtown High School
- Newtown School District, CT
- Rating 3.87 out of 5 494 reviews
Fairfield Warde High School Reviews
Rating 3.91 out of 5 319 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
So far at Fairfield Warde I have really enjoyed my teachers, they have all been extremely nice. School has been difficult with Covid going on and the teachers have become very accepting and helpful. Warde is a smaller school and I prefer bigger schools. Some of the kids are not that nice. Warde definitely has good sports though and they are fun to be part of!
Fairfield Warde High School has a ton of electives, honors and AP opportunities. Any student will find a way to challenge themselves in many different areas. One can play numerous sports and challenge themself physically. A student can take multiple honors or AP classes and challenge themself mentally. From culinary classes, to wood working, to mechanics, students are challenged to learn a new school. Numerous language classes are offered and trips abroad strength what a student learns. From computers, to TV programing, to coding, if computers are your thing there are many options. Warde has a safe campus with a great staff to insure every student enjoys and grows in their years on campus. I personally have truly enjoyed my time at Fairfield Warde High School and know they have given me the tools I need to be successful in college.
Warde is going to appear as an A+ school on these ratings, and is highly regarded and respected due to its location in one of the richest parts of the state and even the country. However, this comes with a large price. As someone who does not have the wealth and privilege of my peers, I have been bullied, ridiculed, and completely isolated for not being a rich person with daddy's money to spend on new cars and items. Aside from social isolation, I have been told by staff members that I'm not good enough, harrassed and assaulted during school hours with no justice, mocked by teachers, and so many more I can't begin to explain. Once, I went to the ER the night before school for a serious health issue that could have been fatal. I told my house attendance office that I would go to school, but could not take a test I had scheduled because of my night. I was told it was an INVALID excuse to miss a test. There are some great teachers, but know what you're getting into- preppy, judgy, rich.