Fairfield Ludlowe High School is a top rated, public school located in Fairfield, CT. It has 1,495 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A238 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+78 Students
- A-78 Students
- A+73 Students
- A73 Students
- B71 Students
- A+63 Students
- A-61 Students
- A+61 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 65 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Schools like Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- A+Fairfield Warde High School
- Fairfield School District, CT
- 273 reviews
- AMasuk High School
- Monroe School District, CT
- 203 reviews
- ATrumbull High School
- Trumbull Public Schools, CT
- 552 reviews
- A+Joel Barlow High School
- Public School
- Redding, CT
- 189 reviews
Fairfield Ludlowe High School Reviews
Fairfield Ludlowe High School has a great positive atmosphere. I am interested in Fashion marketing and was able to take this class and get a feel if this is what I want to pursue in college. There is a whole department devoted to Fashion design, marketing, and business. We also get to do internships our senior year which was very instrumental. Overall it's a great school and a positive place to learn.
I love my high school! I have had a multitude of engaged, helpful, and highly educated teachers. My school offers so many programs and materials. They are very interested in students concerns. My only complaint is that the school can feel very competitive and the majority of students care more about good grades than learning.
At my four years at Ludlowe High School, I have made so many friends and made great memories. I have been able to excel my learning and understanding of many different subjects. I have also been able to get into many clubs to get involved with the school and the town. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. I have never not felt welcomed at my school and wouldn't want to go to high school anywhere else!