Fairfield Ludlowe High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fairfield, CT. It has 1,508 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Fairfield Ludlowe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-209 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+70 Students
- A-66 Students
- A+65 Students
- B+62 Students
- A62 Students
- A-57 Students
- A54 Students
- A+54 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 61 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Schools like Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- AFairfield Warde High School
- Fairfield School District, CT
- 248 reviews
- AMasuk High School
- Monroe School District, CT
- 190 reviews
- ATrumbull High School
- Trumbull Public Schools, CT
- 520 reviews
- A+Joel Barlow High School
- Public School
- Redding, CT
- 172 reviews
Fairfield Ludlowe High School Reviews
I love my high school! I have had a multitude of engaged, helpful, and highly educated teachers. My school offers so many programs and materials. They are very interested in students concerns. My only complaint is that the school can feel very competitive and the majority of students care more about good grades than learning.
At my four years at Ludlowe High School, I have made so many friends and made great memories. I have been able to excel my learning and understanding of many different subjects. I have also been able to get into many clubs to get involved with the school and the town. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. I have never not felt welcomed at my school and wouldn't want to go to high school anywhere else!
Ludlowe for me was great. Everything about the school is pretty good, one thing that’s awesome that I loved about it was that all the kids aren’t that diffent from each other and fitting in was no problem, I did have some few teachers who’s expectations were a bit too high but I mean I can’t complain to much. The friends I have make the school 100% better and the community is dope, we’re all close and we try to help out kids we see that don’t allways feel like they fit in. Also Playing lacrosse and soccer for ludlowe was the best thing I could have done because we kick ass most the time but also because I feel like we’re a family.