Fairfield Ludlowe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-186 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+66 Students
- A-56 Students
- A55 Students
- A+54 Students
- B+54 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+52 Students
- A-52 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 57 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Fairfield Ludlowe High School
- AFairfield Warde High School
- Fairfield School District, CT
- 230 reviews
- AMasuk High School
- Monroe School District, CT
- 174 reviews
- ATrumbull High School
- Trumbull Public Schools, CT
- 491 reviews
- A+Joel Barlow High School
- Public School
- Redding, CT
- 160 reviews
Fairfield Ludlowe High School Reviews
I love my high school! I have had a multitude of engaged, helpful, and highly educated teachers. My school offers so many programs and materials. They are very interested in students concerns. My only complaint is that the school can feel very competitive and the majority of students care more about good grades than learning.
At my four years at Ludlowe High School, I have made so many friends and made great memories. I have been able to excel my learning and understanding of many different subjects. I have also been able to get into many clubs to get involved with the school and the town. The teachers are very helpful and understanding. I have never not felt welcomed at my school and wouldn't want to go to high school anywhere else!
My experience at Fairfield Ludlowe High School has been great. The teachers are always offering help and support to students to clarify material. The academic standards are perfect preparing every student to be successful in college. Fairfield Ludlowe has provided me with great academics and athletics where I would not even think about attending a private high school. As a whole, the faculty and students are supported by the town of Fairfield at all of our home sports games. In return, as athletes and students, Fairfield Ludlowe always finds a way to give back to the needy and community. School spirit is never fades at athletic events and students have always enjoyed their four years with teachers who they connect with and make life long bonds with. Fairfield Ludlowe is a perfect high school acadeically and athletically preparing students to be successful in life while having fun doing what we love.