Fairfield Junior High School Reviews

horrible dress code and everyone is old and bitter. there is some good teachers but some literally scarred me for life. the admin is okay.
I had a really hard time at Fairfield Jr. High. The administration does not value academics, and their merit system is a popularity contest. I believe that I would be better off without having went to this school.
I met alot of the friends i have today there. The teachers were some of the most impactful people on my life.
Start Your Review of Fairfield Junior High School
Gives us a safe, fun environment and lets be ourselves. The administrators know what is necessary and what isn't. The teachers are dedicated to working and making sure the student is taught. The staff is always kind.
I thought the language classes were especially great
I loved the friendships made in drama class
The teachers didn't like that I was homeschooled
I don't feel as if most of the teachers care about the students. They lecture more than they mentor. One of the best experiences I had at school was helping in the class for kids with disabilities. It was the one place in school where I felt the teachers were doing the job because they really cared about the kids and their future.