Fairfield High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fairfield, TX. It has 513 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+38 Students
- C35 Students
- B+35 Students
- A+25 Students
- B23 Students
- B+22 Students
- A-21 Students
- A17 Students
- B15 Students
- A14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Fairfield High School Reviews
Fairfield High School is your typical small town high school with its fair share of drama, but an overall family atmosphere. Many types of students have opportunities to join clubs, athletic, and band programs to become involved in campus life. Friends are easily made, as can be attested by the foreign exchange students that have come and enjoyed their time at Fairfield High School.
Fairfield is a small town school great for people who want their kids to experience a safe, public school environment. The academics are A1, and the athletic program is just as great. The one thing that could change in Fairfield is the strictness on so many aspects of the school. Such as, dress code, student life and more.
The school does not seem very organized with communicating important events or dates and some teachers are excellent at explaining, while others expect you to know it. However sports and academic teams perform very well.