Fairfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-294 Students
- A170 Students
- A+163 Students
- A-108 Students
- B93 Students
- B61 Students
- B-53 Students
- B+51 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 125 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.69 responses
Fairfield High School Reviews
Review Fairfield High School
The school as a whole isn't terrible, it just wasn't the right fit for me! I transferred to a school that has more attentive teachers and has better opportunities for me. I feel that there were a lot of opportunities for students who wanted to be involved with extra curricular activities and that it was a good school for a lot of students. I liked having the opportunities to take AP and Advanced level courses while at Fairfield High School, but I found that most teachers didn't take much interest in their students.
Fairfield has so many different clubs to be a part of. It is racially diverse and is excellent academically, athletically, culturally, musically and in just about every facet that you can think. There are normal safety drills and so many opportunities for students to take advantage of. We have everything from Asian American Club and Anime Club to Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Junior State of America. Fairfield also has an award winning, internationally acclaimed show choir and outstanding drama department with dedicated and personal directors. I would recommend Fairfield High School to anyone.
Fairfield offers a variety of sports, musical groups, and clubs to its students.In general, the staff and students are very welcoming! The only thing upsetting at Fairfield is that many students don't like to stray far from being "normal". However, the staff encourages students to try new things and to be open to everyone! From my experience, cliques aren't a huge problem, and many students are involved in more than one extracurricular activity.