Fairfield High School is an above average, public school located in Fairfield, MT. It has 110 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
13 7th Street
Fairfield, MT 59436
Fairfield High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+44 Students
- B-31 Students
- B+14 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+9 Students
- C+9 Students
- C+8 Students
- C+8 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Fairfield High School Reviews
Fairfield High School is an excellent school! The staff is very passionate and caring about the students. Everyone here works well with others and likes to have a good time!
I really like everything about it. The teachers make an extra effort to help their students and they always are there to help students grow as individuals. The sports and clubs offered are wonderful, if a club is not offered they try to find a way to make it so that club is an option for students. There isn't really much that I do not like about this school, and it makes everyone feel welcome.
I say that it is okay because there are too many things going on and not enough people to run it. There are also a lot of kids stressed out because they are good at, or interested in, everything. This makes it hard just to choose a few clubs or sports. The teachers are also running themselves thin with all the clubs that the school makes them do. This makes it hard for them to be available when students need them. Often when I am talking to a teach I feel rushed because they always seem like they have somewhere else they would rather be.