Fairfield Community High School is a public school located in Fairfield, IL. It has 423 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Fairfield Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+49 Students
- B-44 Students
- B39 Students
- A+25 Students
- B24 Students
- B24 Students
- A-14 Students
- C+13 Students
- B-10 Students
- B10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Fairfield Community High School
Fairfield Community High School Reviews
At Fairfield Community High School, I had a very good experience. The staff is very friendly and will stop at nothing to try and help and student succeed. we just put a brand new sports complex in using the money from the State Farm grant got by our Ag teacher, Curt Robbins. The environment is very safe and we have a patrol officer in the school during visiting hours.
Fairfield Community High School was a great place to learn. Sure it had its down sides but overall it was a great experience. I made many good friends and had some great teachers that were always willing to help out with whatever I needed help with. The sports were great to be a part of and the support from the community is wild. Every Friday night half the town is down at the train yard to watch the boys beat whoever we may face on the football field.
Fairfield Community High School is a great school to attend. The teachers are very understanding and fun. Another aspect that makes FCHS what it is today is the sports. All the sports teams are very good.