COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Fairfield Prep is currently operating in the "Prep Edge" Hybrid format. Click the below link to learn more about the "Prep Edge" and how our school community is moving and learning through this pandemic. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Fairfield Prep is a Jesuit, Catholic school of excellence educating boys from grades 9-12 from more than 50 towns in southwestern Connecticut. We strive to form young men of intellectual competence, who possess the conscience to make wise decision, a compassion for others, and a commitment to justice in our global society.
We are committed to graduating transformational leaders who will respond to global and ecological challenges in an interconnected world marked by profound change.
Fairfield College Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A113 Students
- A+110 Students
- A95 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+69 Students
- A-67 Students
- A-62 Students
- A-58 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+47 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses