Fairborn High School is a public school located in Fairborn, OH. It has 1,027 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Fairborn High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-183 Students
- A+91 Students
- A-79 Students
- A-79 Students
- C+64 Students
- A49 Students
- A43 Students
- B37 Students
- B29 Students
- C+22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Fairborn High School
- B-Stebbins High School
- Mad River Local School District, OH
- 152 reviews
- C+West Carrollton High School
- West Carrollton City School District, OH
- 114 reviews
- B-Greenon High School
- Greenon Local School District, OH
- 64 reviews
- B-Greeneview High School
- Greeneview Local School District, OH
- 46 reviews
Fairborn High School Reviews
My overall experience at Fairborn high school was fairly average in terms of what to expect from a small midwestern town. Sports were a big deal and everybody knew everybody which also helped prevent bullying within the school. However, getting to know the teachers there was easily one of the best decisions I made during my entire high school career. Most of them are very genuine people who are there for more than just a paycheck and there are many there now that I w.ould consider aquaintences if not friends. Many of the staff there are willing to help you wth just about anything as long as you are kind to them
Fairburn High School is a great school to attended, despite differences the students get along well and stand up for each other when needed. Despite the lack of resources compared to some schools the Fairborn teachers do their up most best to prepare their students for the real world.
Fairborn High School is a great school for anyone. The students at FHS are all very diverse. No matter who you are or what you are interested in, you will find somewhere to fit in there. Every teacher I have had has been extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. It is a great school where everyone is welcome.