Fair Haven Union High School is a public school located in Fair Haven, VT. It has 407 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Fair Haven Union High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-49 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+12 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
- B8 Students
- B+7 Students
- B7 Students
- A+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Fair Haven Union High School
- C+Granville Junior/Senior High School
- Granville Central School District, NY
- 42 reviews
- B+Rutland Senior High School
- Rutland City School District, VT
- 85 reviews
- CWhitehall Junior/Senior High School
- Whitehall Central School District, NY
- 39 reviews
- B-West Rutland School
- West Rutland School District, VT
- PK, K-12
- 14 reviews
Fair Haven Union High School Reviews
Fair haven Union High School is a below average high school for a few small towns in Vermont. My friendships made at the school I will continue through life. As for skills and such that I’ve learned from the school they are poor, this is not a great high school in Vermont.
I like the sense of community at the high school, but there could be more emphasis on having harder classes and pushing students to challenge themselves.
Growing up in the Fair Haven Slater community has helped me in many ways. My favorite part is how close knit our community is. There are so many community members that help us out at the high school and everyone is willing to lend a helping hand. Go Slaters!