Fair Grove High School is an above average, public school located in Fair Grove, MO. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Fair Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+75 Students
- A24 Students
- B21 Students
- C+18 Students
- B17 Students
- C16 Students
- C16 Students
- A13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fair Grove High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Fair Grove High School
- A-Willard High School
- Willard R-II School District, MO
- 197 reviews
- B+Strafford High School
- Strafford R-VI School District, MO
- 46 reviews
- B+Marshfield High School
- Marshfield R-I School District, MO
- 50 reviews
- B+Glendale High School
- Springfield R-XII School District, MO
- 159 reviews
Fair Grove High School Reviews
All the teachers I have had help any struggling students and encourage students to participate in class activities as well as supporting those who participate in extra-curricular activities. All of my teachers show concern when they see that students are not acting or performing normally, and help them to resolve problems. My teachers are open to any questions, school related or not. I could not ask for smarter, more caring, and approachable teachers.
There are many extra-curriculars that would suite many different types of people. The middle-school and elementary have many after school activities to help engage students, while the high-school has many clubs, but only a few after school activites.
I love Fair Grove. The small town feeling is the best. The best part of Fair Grove High School is all of the staff and the students. All of the staff generally care and get to know the students. The best part about the students is their competitiveness to learn. Everyone wants to be the best. Knowing everyone and being their for people is what Fair Grove is all about.