Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Fair Grove High School is an above average, public school located in Fair Grove, MO. It has 350 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Fair Grove High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B91 Students
- C+30 Students
- A-30 Students
- B28 Students
- B21 Students
- C+20 Students
- C19 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Fair Grove High School
- A-Willard High School
- Willard R-II School District, MO
- 216 reviews
- B+Strafford High School
- Strafford R-VI School District, MO
- 52 reviews
- BMarshfield High School
- Marshfield R-I School District, MO
- 55 reviews
- B+Glendale High School
- Springfield R-XII School District, MO
- 176 reviews
Fair Grove High School Reviews
I really enjoyed my senior class. My friends made it an amazing experience for me. I played football my freshmen and sophomore year of high school. During my time on the football team we made it to two district championship games. My junior and senior year I played soccer. As for my time on the soccer team we made it to two district championships (winning one). We also won sectionals, and went to state placing 3rd at state. I love both sports and the environment the coaches surrounded us with I truly believe is special compared to other schools. Looking back playing these sports helped form the team working individual I am today. We also have a very caring yet professional staff in Fair Grove High School. Now you are probably wondering why did he rate this school only three stars, because it sounds like such an amazing experience.
Fair Grove is a wonderful district that got my ready for college. The science and Spanish programs are amazing, and are extremely well taught.
All the teachers I have had help any struggling students and encourage students to participate in class activities as well as supporting those who participate in extra-curricular activities. All of my teachers show concern when they see that students are not acting or performing normally, and help them to resolve problems. My teachers are open to any questions, school related or not. I could not ask for smarter, more caring, and approachable teachers.