Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Fabius-Pompey Middle School High School is an above average, public school located in Fabius, NY. It has 339 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Fabius-Pompey Middle School High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-13 Students
- A-12 Students
- B12 Students
- A12 Students
- B+11 Students
- C11 Students
- B11 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B+8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responses
- Pep rallies46%
- Falcon Day38%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Fabius-Pompey Middle School High School
- B+Homer Senior High School
- Homer Central School District, NY
- 97 reviews
- B-Tully Junior/Senior High School
- Tully Central School District, NY
- 75 reviews
- A-Cazenovia High School
- Cazenovia Central School District, NY
- 80 reviews
- C+Onondaga Senior High School
- Onondaga Central School District, NY
- 47 reviews
Fabius-Pompey Middle School High School Reviews
This school is the best-kept secret in central New York. With just a few exceptions, the teachers and students are the best around. I have had many experiences with many other school districts, and Fabius-Pompey is by far the best. I like visiting other places, but I love being at home in Fabius the best.
Fabius Pompey was an interesting experience. I have gone there since kindergarten and because of the size I knew almost everyone in my class all the way through my school career. So because of the school size the diversity is very low. The only reason it isn't five stars is because of our school size, if cliques start to form those students that don't conform to a clique are basically left out of most social activities.
I would definitely want my kids to come here! The teachers for the most part are pretty great, I learned alot from most of my teachers. The sports are very fun and you can easily get on a team if you want to. Bullying for the most part is pretty under control. Overall a 3.5/5 school!