Explore Knowledge Academy Charter Secondary School Reviews

EKA is a tight-knit school. The student base is small so everyone knows everyone. The one thing I really love is you'll never feel left out. At my old school, I felt isolated as the "new kid" even after 3 years. Here, it's small but big enough that I felt welcomed and immediately fit right in to a group of students.
Explore Knowledge was the school that I went to from 3rd to 10th grade. The idea behind the school to focus on project based learning was great when applied correctly. Many teachers influenced the way I think about the world to this day and really made me the person I am today.
I went to EKA for 6 years and it was amazing. It gave me the opportunity to explore things I was passionate about and become comfortable speaking in front of people. I was given opportunities I would have never recieved at a normal high school and I became part of a big family.
Start Your Review of Explore Knowledge Academy Charter Secondary School
I went here from Freshman to Senior year along with my other two siblings and two cousins. We love this school. Its small, independent, helpful, progressive, and has given me so much experience and opportunities. Here, the students get to choose what they want their school to be like, they have a voice.