Explore Academy Reviews

Our daughter attended mid school at a big private school. For high school, she wanted dual credit classes and more collaborative than adversarial relationships with teachers. We have been thrilled! The staff are the most professional, caring and hard working people. Great culture of teamwork, respect, and hard work. I credit Justin Baiardo for developing such a great school! My daughter says she works harder and the teachers are better. I am impressed with the scope and sequence of classes. The classes are small, creative, and engaging. Students know their learning goals and have a flex period to study (with tutors available). Interesting electives. My daughter in a biking course where she is learning rules of the road and care of bikes (even changing tires). I have been surprised by the availability of sports/clubs. My daughter is on the coed high school soccer team. It has been a great experience. The upper classman have been friendly. We love this school!
Explore Academy gives students a positive learning environment. The staff is more than willing to help students who are struggling in any subject. At Explore, the students are friendly and go out of their way to make new students feel included.
Explore Academy is the best thing to ever happen to me! Everyone is nice to each other there, and everyone is focused on academics. It’s unique and keeps me intrigued!
Start Your Review of Explore Academy
Explore Academy Charter School is an incredible college preparatory school which provides students with the ability to customize their own education while feeling confident in perusing academics.