Exira-Elk Horn-Kimballton High School Reviews

Exira-EHK is the school I have gone to all my life and am familiar with. The school has a harder grading scale compared to the other schools in our conference, they tell us it is to prepare us for collage. Personally I like the grading scale and am used to it. Teachers here are very involved in every aspect. They are here for all the kids too. The sports are really good here for only being a 1A school. The last three or four years we have gone to state for girls basketball and won conference for golf. The school in general is good, we have a good building it is clean and usually needs little repairs. I like our school and everything about it.
There are a few very good aspects to EEHK, but there are some definite downsides to attending this school
I think that Exira E-HK allows you to be who you are and all faculty and students support you. Our school prepares students for the future whether it be college or a job by getting the best out of each and every student.
Start Your Review of Exira-Elk Horn-Kimballton High School
As someone with an iep, they were very willing to assist In most anyway they could - in terms of my acedimic performance. They weren't very lenient on a social/emotional stance though.