Exeter-West Greenwich Regional is an above average, public school located in West Greenwich, RI. It has 508 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Exeter-West Greenwich Regional Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B143 Students
- B-48 Students
- B+39 Students
- A+32 Students
- A29 Students
- A+26 Students
- A-26 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+23 Students
- B-21 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Exeter-West Greenwich Regional
- A+East Greenwich High School
- East Greenwich Public Schools, RI
- 135 reviews
- A-North Kingstown Sr. High School
- North Kingstown School District, RI
- 325 reviews
- ANarragansett High School
- Narragansett School System, RI
- 77 reviews
- A-South Kingstown High School
- South Kingstown School District, RI
- 143 reviews
Exeter-West Greenwich Regional Reviews
I have attended Exter West Greenwich Regionl Senior High School for the entirety of my high school education. It is a very small school district which causes there to be a lack in diversity. Overall, I feel that academically I have been given a solid foundation. Some teachers more than other have taken their jobs very seriously and I have felt like I have been given a skill set in which will be successful for college.
Great teachers who really care about their students. Really small classes put you closely in touch with your teachers and help is always available if you need it! The administration has gotten really strict in recent years but it's for the safety and security of the students. Fond memories
It is an average high school, nothing big or spectacular really happened. Very welcoming community with the administration that helps to protect and make the school better every day.