Exeter-West Greenwich Regional is an above average, public school located in West Greenwich, RI. It has 508 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Exeter-West Greenwich Regional Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B141 Students
- B-47 Students
- B+39 Students
- A+31 Students
- A29 Students
- A-26 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+21 Students
- B-21 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Schools like Exeter-West Greenwich Regional
- A+East Greenwich High School
- East Greenwich Public Schools, RI
- 135 reviews
- A-North Kingstown Sr. High School
- North Kingstown School District, RI
- 323 reviews
- ANarragansett High School
- Narragansett School System, RI
- 77 reviews
- A-South Kingstown High School
- South Kingstown School District, RI
- 141 reviews
Exeter-West Greenwich Regional Reviews
Great teachers who really care about their students. Really small classes put you closely in touch with your teachers and help is always available if you need it! The administration has gotten really strict in recent years but it's for the safety and security of the students. Fond memories
Exeter-West Greenwich High School was a good school for me to attend. All of the teachers there we always enthusiastic about their job and willing to help out struggling students with work. EWG has an excellent Fine Arts program with drama, band and chorus. The things I would change is more class variety, such as specialized classes for specific college careers like, architecture or pharmaceutical, or even automotive and engineering. The grounds surrounding the school could have more lighting for when kids go into school and it is still dark outside. And maybe have lights for the track and tennis courts.
Good academics, good, small school. Overall was a good experience however administration doesn't really know how to properly run a school in the most effective ways.