Exeter Township Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Reading, PA. It has 1,370 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Exeter Township Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+135 Students
- A122 Students
- B92 Students
- A-76 Students
- B76 Students
- A72 Students
- C+61 Students
- B56 Students
- B50 Students
- B-46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Exeter Township Senior High School
- B+Cocalico Senior High School
- Cocalico School District, PA
- 228 reviews
- BConrad Weiser High School
- Conrad Weiser Area School District, PA
- 209 reviews
- BSchuylkill Valley High School
- Schuylkill Valley School District, PA
- 172 reviews
- B+Kutztown Area Senior High School
- Kutztown Area School District, PA
- 61 reviews
Exeter Township Senior High School Reviews
Attending Exeter High School the past four years has taught me so much both academically and personally. With the useful teachers in place, the importance of the teacher-student relationship stood out to me. In that, they are there as a resource, preparing you to be the best you possible. Time management and planning ahead were enforced, benefiting me in all ways good. Also, Exeter's strong belief in involvement and giving back only makes the environment all the better. It allows for closer bonds and forms an appreciation for the hard work and kindness surrounding you either in the school itself or the community outside. The staff at Exeter is so warm-welcoming. They make it a point to put their students first, guaranteeing instant assurance and safety. They work toward one goal, success, and they go out of their ways to make sure that goal is met!
I had some amazing teachers at Exeter High School and they made a lasting impression on me regarding responsibility and education. Although there were also some teachers who performed less than admirably, the great teachers made up for it. The staff was usually helpful to me and my friends, and encouraged students to do their best. The school itself was beautiful and always kept clean. Exeter always stood out as a school that understood the importance of education in technology, including: architecture, engineering, and technical drawing. Exeter was also a decently diverse school, with many students coming from different backgrounds to learn together and share experiences.
Exeter Senior High School is flooding with opportunities for its students. The high school offers many clubs, ranging from environmental protection to student government. Teachers have been very helpful throughout my high school experience, and are almost always open to providing extra help to their students. I wouldn't say Exeter is a diverse district, although there are many students who come from a wide range of backgrounds. Exeter has a lot of student pride, and it is truly a great place to learn.