Exeter High School Reviews

Good environment, great school spirit. Really good athletics, good teachers, beautiful school with great equipment (academic and athletic). Exeter cares about it's reputation and constantly strives to be the best.
I had an overall good experience and made a lot of close friends. The teachers are very nice and want to teach children how to learn. They are helpful in staying after school for help or meeting during their free periods to help any students or get ready for a test.
Exeter high school is very involved with their students. The teachers are all great and you can tell they love what they teach.
Start Your Review of Exeter High School
Exeter High School was an utter disappointment; I learned nothing. I'm excited to go to college so I can have a more fulfilling education.
As an alum of EHS and the sibling of a current student, I can say that this high school does a good job preparing student for universities if the student has the drive and dedication to do well. While the teachers and other faculty members do their best to give opportunities to all students, they leave it up to the individual teenagers to take up those opportunities available to them. The academic assistance programs are helpful and involved in the progress of the students and try to actively involve parents in the IEP process.
Very accommodating for students with extra needs. Issues related to student bullying could be improved. Responding to student suicides not exactly stellar.
Exeter High School was a great place to learn with many opportunities such as SST as well as an abundance of resources.
Exeter High School was a great school. The best way to get the best experience is to be involved in a lot of extra curricular activities. I was apart of the varsity soccer team and it gave me something to look forward everyday instead of waking up early just to go to classes. Having something that motivates you and excites you is the best way to get through each day instead of just thinking going to school as tedious, annoying, and a waste of time.
Exeter High School has a great campus and facilities. Sports are a huge part of the schools identity. The academics can be good if students take the time to choose challenging classes. If students just take college prep classes, from what I have experienced the academics are subpar. The administration has continually gotten worst and most recently has really been having a negative effect on the school.
I was never a social person and this school did not help with that much. Being quiet, I was often an outcast because I didn't have many friends. Often, I would not be taken seriously when I began to show signs of this having an effect on me. However, I feel as though my high school provided a great academic knowledge which is much better than many high schools out there today.
My family moved to this school district years ago to ensure we recieved the best education they could provide. I graduated over a decade ago, so I can't speak to recent changes, but most of us never realized how lucky we were until moving away from this rural area and understanding what an average or acceptable school really implies. Most of us were pushed to succeed, lived in a safe environment, and went on to college. I was challenged more at Exeter high than I ever was in college. This was a sad realization, but reflects the fact most high schools don't prepare students anywhere near the level Exeter does.
I think the best thing about this school is that I had some really good teachers over my four years there. They definitely cared about my education and success, and I learned a lot from them. I also think that the school has great culture and spirit.
As an Exeter High School Junior, I believe that the school has provided me with many opportunities to grow and develop my passion. So far, my experience at Exeter High School has been a good one, as I have been able to grow with the the challenges resented to me.
A great experience, solid faculty and great programs that are not offered anywhere else. One of the best aspects is the fact that everyone is there to help you succeed, and the faculty will work with you in order to help you reach your goals.
I like all the opportunity and resources Exeter has dedicated to the student. If you take advantage of all the opportunities , Exeter sets you for great things.
I liked how the school was set up and there was a good amount of trust with the students when I was there. The student priveleges were good and most of the teachers were very helpful and nice. The design of the school is lovely and all of the classrooms are very spacious and pleasant. I would change the parking situation as it was a struggle to get out at the end of the day. Another thing I would change would be to have more computers available to the students.
It's an awful school. The teachers are unfair and they are greedy and will suspend you if you speak out against them.
Start Your Review of Exeter High School
Overall, Exeter High School had many great teachers and opportunities for the students. The school puts a lot of its funds into athletics. On the other hand, the counselling and administration are very difficult to work with. Nurses are unhelpful, if not downright aggressive. I feel that my education was great, but the administers were terrible. My parents, friends, and I never truly felt welcome.
Awesome community with a great focus on academics and student involvement. A really fun atmosphere with a lot of opportunities. A lot of amazing teachers that make a difference.
I grew up in this district, and call this school my home. Being a large school it has something for everyone. They have a great Marching band that I have been a part of for four years!

Great teachers and very good friends!