Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Everton High School is a public school located in Everton, MO. It has 52 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B14 Students
- C+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- C6 Students
- B5 Students
- C+5 Students
- B4 Students
- A-3 Students
- B-3 Students
- B-2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Everton High School
- CAsh Grove High School
- Ash Grove R-IV School District, MO
- 50 reviews
- BGreenfield High School
- Greenfield R-IV School District, MO
- 22 reviews
- C+Miller High School
- Miller R-II School District, MO
- 10 reviews
- C+Lockwood High School
- Lockwood R-I School District, MO
- 19 reviews
Everton High School Reviews
Everton is a small school consisting of about 60 students in the high school. There is not a lot of courses to choose from. Each teacher in the high school teaches multiple classes in the subject they are specialized in. For example, we have one science teacher who teaches all the science courses offered in the high school such as, biology, biology II, chemistry, physics, physical science. Depending on which teacher teaches a subject, is how hard the work is. For example, the English teacher is like a college professor, his work is very hard. Another example is the previous science teacher, his work is very easy. The workload is not bad, depending on how hard a student works in class is how much homework they have. If a student works hard, then they will rarely have homework. If a student slacks off, they will have some homework. The scheduling process is not that complicated due to the lack of a variety of classes in each subject because of financial difficulties.
A lot of people do not challenge themselves academically at Everton High School. A lot even choose not to go to college. There is peer pressure to go to parties and drink, and if you choose not to, people stop inviting you places. Everton seems to value sports more then education. I have noticed that if someone wins an academic contest and in the same week the basketball team wins a competition, the person/team who won the academic competition would be pushed aside. The basketball team would be featured on the school website and in the school Newspaper, but the student/team who won an academic contest would not be featured in anything.