Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade C minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade C minus
- Administrationgrade D+
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C+
Everman High School is a public school located in Everman, TX. It has 1,691 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 36% in reading.
Everman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B406 Students
- grade A+387 Students
- grade A+318 Students
- grade A315 Students
- grade A299 Students
- grade B+279 Students
- grade A minus242 Students
- grade B+241 Students
- grade A minus227 Students
- grade B minus201 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade C minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 63 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 63 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 224 responses
- Trips for outstanding students21%
- Prep rallys18%
- Football games16%
- The guest speakers11%
- All sports games and out of dress code days10%
- Half Days9%
- Pep rallies5%
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 70 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 86 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 86 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 86 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,193 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 94 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 94 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 94 responses
Schools like Everman High School
- grade A minusMansfield Legacy High School
- Mansfield Independent School District, TX
- Rating 3.88 out of 5 419 reviews
- grade BKeene H.S.
- Keene Independent School District, TX
- Rating 4.02 out of 5 59 reviews
- grade BBrewer High School
- White Settlement Independent School District, TX
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 291 reviews
- grade BJoshua High School
- Joshua Independent School District, TX
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 241 reviews
Everman High School Reviews
Rating 3.67 out of 5 508 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
This school is very great at giving you opportunities. This school makes sure you are eligible to graduate without any problems. They have dual credit programs that allow you to get college credits along with highschool credits. They also have an Early Collegiate program which allows you to take both college and high school classes graduating with a high school diploma and Associate's degree. I highly recommend this program because it has prepared me so much for college. This school also has a program called Upward bound. This program takes you on college tours, allows you to become more social with people you don´t know, has one on ones with college staff, and helps you to apply to scholarships. I recommend this program as well because it gets you out of your comfort zone and actually makes you think about your future and the college you want to go to. Overall I would recommend this school because of all the opportunities it gives students.
I have been going to the Everman District since Pre-K so I believe I am the right person for this survey. Everman High school is like a family outside of your home. Some teachers go above and beyond for their students and they are remembered forever.There are some things that need improvement though, like what they invest their money in. We have a very nice baseball field but I believe we need better laptops for students to work on. I understand the district doesn't have enough money for everything, but some things are more important than others. Some staff also need better training on how to deal with certain situations; for example, fights can be broken up by some but not many teachers. Overall I would say Everman is an okay district to send your kids to. Most of the staff are well trained for everything that can be thrown at them. I am thankful to Everman District for giving me the best education they can offer.
Overall my experience at Everman High School has been pretty good. I have always been the kid to mind my business and get my work done. One thing I like about being here at Everman is being able to meet different kinds of people. Majority of the people here a truly amazing. One thing I would change would be how the teachers and administrators treat the kids here. Throughout my three years of being here, I have noticed some of the teachers and even administrators are very rude to the students. I feel like since they are adults they should be setting the example and have good attitudes. Especially if they want that same treatment back from the kids. However, not all teachers are like this. There are still a lot of teachers who work here that are absolutely amazing, sweet, and try their best in helping us succeed.