Everglades Preparatory Academy High School Reviews

Since it is a charter school, it is stricter than a public school but nonetheless, it is a great school and has helped me meet some amazing friends as well as keep my grades up.
At the beginning my experience at EPA was great! I had fantastic teachers that really did care about me and my passions. The band program was really starting to blossom with the new teacher and sports were becoming a stronger program in the school. Closer to the end of my junior year the quality of the school began to deteriorate, many teachers were leaving and because of this band was cut and the quality of our academies dropped.
Resources and funding are what keep the school from being what it could be. Not to mention some fundraising is necessary for clubs and some don't even get to do it. Act fast and profit.
Start Your Review of Everglades Preparatory Academy High School
They have a variety of academics and strong teacher appearance. College readiness is guaranteed and credits are plentiful. Performing arts handled all activities and let students express themselves. I wish they had a better hiring process so some teachers do not disappoint us.
When deciding what school I wanted to attend, I looked for multiple things: a place where I can advance my education, a safe environment, and a staff that cares for the best interests of the students. Everglades Preparatory Academy provides me with the education, safety, and best interests that have lead me to where I am today. With multiple class subject options and the ability to better yourself, EPA was the best choice for me.
IM SO GAY LOL IM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOLIM SO GAY LOL
What i like about Everglades Preparatory Academy High School is that the teachers and staff members there will do there very hardest to make their students achieve. And everyone always helps another person if there not getting it or need major help. But what they should change is the strict laws on phones Because maybe someone might have a real family issue and cant reach there child.
What I like about my school is that there is something for everyone and there are so many opportunities. There are also so many ways to be involved and help out in our community.
At this school there's a great amount of academic offers but there's too much work and sometimes many students could get stressed out .in fact I've been very stressed out because of the workload that is given to me but they are great classes .I like how they have a lot of AP courses and online courses .
The school is very great but I have to say that sometimes they place a lot of pressure on the students . There is no challenges between sexual orientation and other .
At this school I have received many opportunities and I love how there is a variety of clubs to chose from. The school really focuses in helping there students out and that's what makes it so great .
This year has been very good ! This school is awesome to me . I won't want to go to another school .
My teacher's are caring and helpful . Whenever I need help I now I can count on them .
I've started 9th grade in this school it wasn't what i thought high school would be like, but because of the people in it you get use to anything in the school.