Everett High School is an above average, public school located in Everett, WA. It has 1,467 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Everett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+231 Students
- B+225 Students
- A189 Students
- C+174 Students
- B108 Students
- B-89 Students
- B+83 Students
- A-67 Students
- A-60 Students
- B60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 82 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
Everett High School Reviews
EHS is okay if you get the right teachers, for academics. You can really get screwed over if you get the wrong ones. School spirit is defined as a white kid activity, even though we have a huge population of Not-White students; White kids mainly are the ones who participate in activities. The heating system isn't that great. It's always too hot or too cold, and the bathrooms are gross unless you are the first one to use them in the morning. The location of the school, right next to downtown is very convienent for afterschool snacks. It's a 50/50 chance that admin will be able to help you if you have a question or an issue. There are a lot of stairs.
I liked the way students treated each other so friendly without considering each other's irrelevant characteristics such as race, belief, ethnicity,.... However, one thing that i was concerned about, which is negligible, was the cafeteria's services such foods and it wasn't a sanitary place to eat food. However, overall this high school wasn't bad at all.
Everyone is very diverse and kind! The staff care a lot about their students and there are so many potential leaders at this school. Everyone is also constantly being involved, and the students care a lot about each other as well. I am a senior and I have never been treated unfairly by any staff and they are always willing to help out there students when needed.