Everett High School is a public school located in Everett, MA. It has 2,047 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Everett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+205 Students
- A172 Students
- A+169 Students
- A+123 Students
- B-121 Students
- C+116 Students
- A+108 Students
- B+98 Students
- A+86 Students
- B-64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Everett High School Reviews
Graduating from Everett High School has opened abundant doors and given me a lifetime experience that I will carry throughout college and life in general. An atmosphere where people from all over the world can come together in different forms like art , music, culinary, different clubs and sports! The classes you take at Everett High School will definitely be beneficial to your future plans, in my experience being an intern in Allied Health Academy at Everett High School has only gave me the confidence and boost I needed for my career in Nursing. Facility being there for you every step of the way and pushing you to be the best student you never thought you could be. Having the certain teachers I had and being around some of my classmates has helped shape the way I am today, and for that no experience could ever replace something so special!
Everett High School offers a wide range of classes that will suit anyone's interests! The staff members are always available to help students with their homework, college applications, life struggles and many more. No student feels left out here because staff members and students all encourage one another to participate in the various clubs the school has to offer.
The teachers and staff were amazing! I always wanted to go to college but never knew the steps I had to take for financial aid or even the application process and they helped a lot! I want to be an educator because I’ve seen the impact they can have on children who only have a dream but no plan. The only thing that was horrible about everett high was the lack of funding. There were so many programs and teachers that deserved better but most of the funding went towards the football team. I love how much emphasis was put on sports because that’s the only way out of everett for lots of the students but there needs to be a protection in place for the teachers that were laid off.