Everett Elementary School Reviews

We are new to Everett Elementary School, but have had a great experience so far. Every staff member and teacher I have encountered were kind and welcoming. They are great at communicating with the parents via email and phone calls. My daughter loves her teachers and the activities they do there. I really appreciate their after school clubs run with a partnership with Lincoln Parks and Recreation. The fact that they are free for all students is a blessing. I love how diverse the school is. I believe it's a great way for kids to be around people who are different than them.
They really only have an after-school program that they conduct at the lunch tables, with very low quality sports equipment for the kids.
Its really run-down and low quality, but the teachers are great and really want to give back to the kids.
Start Your Review of Everett Elementary School
The rooms are small with not up to date electronics for the students.
I remember this being a very low income elementary school and a lot of kids were bullied growing up and going throw school. that being said this school had the best teachers I have had through my schooling experience. They really cared about the kids and helping them learn to have an easier life than that of their parents.