Eveleth-Gilbert Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Eveleth, MN. It has 300 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Eveleth-Gilbert Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+30 Students
- A+30 Students
- B-21 Students
- C+18 Students
- B17 Students
- C+15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B+9 Students
- A9 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Eveleth-Gilbert Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Eveleth-Gilbert Senior High School
- CMesabi East Secondary School
- Mesabi East School District, MN
- 22 reviews
- B+Virginia Secondary School
- Virginia Public School District, MN
- 68 reviews
- B-Chisholm Secondary School
- Chisholm Public School District, MN
- 20 reviews
- B-Cherry High School
- St. Louis County School District, MN
- 17 reviews
Eveleth-Gilbert Senior High School Reviews
What I liked about Eveleth Gilbert was all the teachers that helped me when I was having difficulty in a class and were there to just listen to what I had to say. They made sure I understand the material and weren’t super harsh if I didn’t understand a certain objective. Also, the students at Eveleth Gilbert were wonderful. It is a great atmosphere to have. All the students are friendly and them as well will help you out if you have a question with anything.
This is a nice school in a small town. There isn’t much diversity because there isn’t much in the town. The best part about this school is the college readiness; there are lots of CEP classes available, especially in the science department.
Most of my teachers that I have had at Eveleth-Gilbert are top-notch. They are very informative in what they teach, and they teach well. Some may disagree, but those tend to be the kids who don't try or don't listen. I find the teachers to be of high quality. Most of their teaching styles are wonderful, and almost all of the teachers show an interest in their students, above and beyond what they need to. I think that the teachers at Eveleth-Gilbert are amazing.