Evansville Day School Reviews

Evansville Day School is a small school where a sense of community is formed. There have been problems with faculty retention over the nearly 10 years I have attended EDS. The teachers truly care about the students and love to see them succeed.
EDS is a great place to learn. I met my best friend there and I will always remember some of the awesome instructors I had from middle school through high school. I enjoyed learning and studying with people from different ethnicities and backgrounds. I received a global education there and know that I am ready for college, not only that, but I am ready to take on the world!
Evansville Day School is a good school overall. The small class sizes has many pros and cons. It brings down the athletics because of the small pool of athletes to choose from. However, the classes function a lot better and get through a lot more material because of the small size. They have a variety of classes to choose from for being such a small school, and it is a welcoming environment.
Start Your Review of Evansville Day School
Everyone i very close and the teachers are all so nice