Evangel Christian School Reviews

I believe this school needs a lot to work on when it comes to academics. Didn't really learn that much and kept getting new teachers throughout the school year. meaning we did not have a stable teacher for a school year
My high school was fair to study and get a good garde. Evangel Christian School is not too stirict for students. And it is easy to get GPA over 3.0. The Teachers are very flexible to check homeworks and test. They just do whatever they want. In another words, they are really kind and easygoing for students.
Evangel Christian School accept a lot of international students especially Chineses students. So this school has a good program for the international students. However they intend to hang out their sam country students. Accordingly, the international students and the regilar English students are not friendly too much.
Evangel Christain School is reasonable school, but you sometimes may get complaints to school.
I have learned a lot from this school. It's not just a school it's a big family. I believe this school is good for everyone who wants to serve the Lord and Know About Him. Everybody is nice and friendly inside Evangel. The students and the teaching staff are amazing. I'm actually glad that I went to that school. My experiences in public school was horrible. I Thank God for private schools. I'll be graduating from there in June. Had a tough ride but it all worked out. This school push me to my limits and help me succeed and to pass all my class. I Went To a 55 average students in public school To a 80 Average Student in a private school. Everyone helped me in that school, even if your feeling down they will pray for you. A Nice Boost Of Energy.
Review Evangel Christian School
The administration is where this school fell short, great learning environment at times. Unfortunately many complain of the methods employed by this schools administration.
What I love about evangel is the teachers and how willing they are to help you with your school work. They go the extra mile to reach out to there students so they can pass. A downside to evangel is some of the students there. The students get so wrapped up in themselves and their drama they forget that their parents are paying for them to go to school.
From being Evangel it has helped me grow so much in my learning in such a tremendous way. From being here i know when i got out into the real world that i will be prepared and i know be ready to face me many obstacles that come infront of me.
I have been going to Evangel for years. That school has taught me how I can be closer with the Lord, focus in school and still have fun.
my experience in evangel christial school was good, since i m a international student and i needed a school with a huge diversity, so wouldnt feel left alone. But we cannot learn a lot here, the academics subjects are bad, i wouldnt recommend normal people to come to this school, but i would highly recomment if you are an international student and want to learn english, you will fell more confident comunicating in english with a lot of other students that doesnt know the language
Attending Evangel for the past six years has had an overall impacting effect on me as a person.
It has shaped me into the person I am today and helped me boost my confidence in speaking and improving my communication skills with others. However, I do wish that this school had AP classes. I feel like it could've had an impact or change intellectually. There is so many diverse people at this school that there isn't a day you would miss getting to know something new from a different place.
I'm honestly not perfectly sure since I wasn't enrolled in this school more than a year and thus didn't have the opportunity to experience all the services this school is providing, but I'm pretty sure that the school really focuses on keeping students safe and securing them. There are a few securities who regularly check students' status, and there is a friendly nurse who is capable of making students relived and comfortable in the nurse room. The overall status of health & safety is the best; no one was neither hurt nor bullied in this school as long as I can remember.
Evangel Christian School is a great school for all Christians who wish to attend a school. We worship God, and most of us are happy to do so. There are lots of international students who came from different countries, and cultural trade between those and Americans are one of the most interesting things to watch in the school. Chapel is held every week, and it's hotly stirred up each time.
Teachers in Evangel Christian School are friendly, hardworking, and enthusiastic. They are eager to teach, and they ask lots of thoughts-requiring questions to students in order to develop the students' process of thinking. They are also friendly and are never reluctant to help students who come after school; they try their best to teach the students. However, because half of the teachers are somewhat young, it seems like they lack experience to control the class easily like some experienced teachers in the school do.
Great experience , great years
Great teachers , they really put there heart into what they do and try to help us understand everything we learn
Some of the uniform rules are pretty annoying. I have to suffer in the winter time because we have to buy specific pants from a specific store. I'm very skinny so the only pants that fit me are high-water on me.
The teachers want you to excel & have a personal relationship with you.
I love evangel, but their are some things that can change. For example the lunch being more healthier and as well some of the special treatments students get
Review Evangel Christian School
The teachers at evangel christian school are true professionals whose goal is to see every student live up to his or her potential. They do everything in their power teach and motivate students to conquer task that they didn't believe was possible to achieve.
The school building has all the equipment and materials needed to give students the education they need. despite the building itself being out of date, numerous projects are being initiated so the building can look good as new.
On occasion students are always protected by security day in and out. At times the security has to put up with the ridiculous motives of some students by they learn eventually of the error of their ways. Bullying happens on occasion at my school but most of the teachers don't see it, but whenever some is bullying some one else in the open the result is either suspension or getting kicked out of the school