Eustis High School is an above average, public school located in Eustis, FL. It has 1,257 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Eustis High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-263 Students
- A+175 Students
- A170 Students
- A141 Students
- C118 Students
- B97 Students
- B+83 Students
- B+78 Students
- A+67 Students
- C+53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.29 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.29 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 51 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Eustis High School Reviews
I loved my time at Eustis High School It was very relaxed and an awesome environment. I loved the different sport programs they offered, with myself taking part in the Golfing and swimming program. The teachers really know what they are teaching and I felt really prepared for college once I graduated. If you are thinking about sending your kid to Eustis High School I highly recommend because compared to the other schools in the county Eustis is the best atmosphere for someone to go to high school in.
Eustis High School is a great school! The classes are small and you get know almost everyone in your graduating class. The teachers for the most part are good and work hard to see the students succeed . If I could change a few things they'd be larger funds for academics, because not only do students suffer but teachers to for not having the best resources to teach/learn from.
I just started my fourth year at Eustis High School and so far my senior year has been an amazing experience. The band plays beautiful music and culinary cook tastes and appetizing food. I joined the National Art Society where I was able to organize events and use my creativity which is displayed around the school. I also joined my fourth year of the program AVID and it has helped me through out my high school career, including the guidance for my upcoming college education. The instructor also provide helpful strategies for my future career. There is a variety of clubs to join and varies amount of classes to choose from. You'll always find a teacher that will help you be successful, while preparing you for the greater success outside of these high school doors.