Eustace High School is an above average, public school located in Eustace, TX. It has 458 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Eustace High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C71 Students
- B-50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+46 Students
- B37 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+33 Students
- A31 Students
- C28 Students
- A-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 34 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Eustace High School
- BMabank High School
- Mabank Independent School District, TX
- 126 reviews
- B-Malakoff High School
- Malakoff Independent School District, TX
- 43 reviews
- BCross Roads High School
- Cross Roads Independent School District, TX
- 19 reviews
- C+Kemp High School
- Kemp Independent School District, TX
- 56 reviews
Eustace High School Reviews
I enjoyed the feeling of community throughout the school. Each individual knows most others in the school and allows for a sense of belonging. The student body is friendly towards others and is very inviting to each school, or even town, event!
Eustace High School is a really good school to be taught in as long as you have the drive to learn yourself because if you don't then you'll basically be left behind confused. However, if you do have the drive to study then you'll succeed but that could be said about any school. Eustace is a small school and we have a lot of school spirit, we cheer everyone on. The UIL team, sports, theater, any club. We just cheer them on so they have more "moral" when they go and compete.
This school has some really amazing teachers and are very supportive of student's endeavors. Readiness for college is a valur at Eustace High School and technology is prevelant. A new high school is to be built in the next few years and there are great plans in the works. Great school!