Euclid High School is a public school located in Euclid, OH. It has 2,105 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 29% in reading.
Euclid High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B205 Students
- B186 Students
- A+162 Students
- B-136 Students
- A-134 Students
- B123 Students
- A92 Students
- B75 Students
- A+66 Students
- A-66 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Schools like Euclid High School
- C+Parma High School
- Parma City School District, OH
- 214 reviews
- CBedford High School
- Bedford City School District, OH
- 251 reviews
- CGarfield Heights High School
- Garfield Heights City School District, OH
- 152 reviews
- C-Richmond Heights Secondary School
- Richmond Heights Local School District, OH
- 50 reviews
Euclid High School Reviews
I graduated from Euclid in 2012 and loved every minute of it! The opportunities offered during my time at EHS such as Honors classes, AP glasses and college prep courses allowed me to graduate with 4.26 GPA. After graduating I developed longstanding friendships with many students and even staff members who all played a role in my success. My favorite teachers with Steve Marcu, my senior psychology teacher, Matt Young, my astronomy teacher and Shauna Ross, my choir director. These people made me actually WANT to come to school. If I could go back and do my senior year all over again, I'd do it and I wouldn't change a thing. It was one of the best years of my life all thanks to Euclid High School!
Euclid High School has some amazing teachers and some not so amazing teachers. In my 4 year experience I have learned a lot about the staff and students that spend everyday there. Much of my experience consisted of inconsistency of learning, immature adults, and lack of emotion toward obvious struggling students. A huge improvement to the district would be a more careful selection in people who are hired into the school system and re-evaluations on the teachers with 10-year. Losing interest in occupation is unacceptable in such a tedious field.
I've learned much for being at Euclid High School for four years now. Being a student there has open my eyes to the possibilities of meeting new people sand learning from them. It has been a wide range of actives and groups for me to take advantage of and I have. Through my high school I've develop friendships that I hope become life long friendships. I will walk away knowing that I have a strong foundation to build on, people who truly care about me. I happy to say I'm a panther!