Etowah High School Reviews

I like that it is friendly and welcoming but could be much cleaner. The teachers and students are good at making sure students feel welcome and included.
Etowah is a very good school. All the teachers want every student to succeed. There are many rigorous courses for everyone to take. There are many clubs and activities for all students to be involved in. One of my favorite things about Etowah is how everyone gets involved in fundraising. We will raise money for a certain club, athletic team, the whole school, and even the entire community. If I had to change one thing about Etowah, I would have a homecoming dance.
From the time spent at etowah there has been some good times , although the downsides overweigh them . Before interacting with any of the staff you will recognize the lack of maitenence on the building with the site of roaches , brown spots on the ceilings, and the leakage from the outdoor coverings during rainy days. Moving onto the teachers I will say that not all teachers there are bad ; Although the ones who are , constantly let out their hate for their job on the students with no concern for the kids futures and will sometimes go out of their way just to be unnecessary.
Start Your Review of Etowah High School
Etowah high school promots involvement. There is a variety clubs and students need only a teacher’s permission to start their own. The principal accepts student feedback and will hear out most ideas. Some teachers write their own tests instead of just copying one from Quizlet. One teacher always has penut butter, jelly, bread, and coffee available for any student who drops by.
This school is fantastic; the academics are only getting better each year (23+ AP classes and a continuously evolving teaching staff), the teachers are invested in your learning experience no matter the level, and minus the occasional old textbook, students have access to high grade resources. College readiness is a large priority for students and teachers and the school culture assists in that . Safety is getting better each year, the food is great, and the facilities are great.
Etowah is a place where you can learn. I enjoyed my time there, but definitely would not want to go back. It was overall a fine experience, but many adults there simply do not understand the work loads and stress students are under.
One thing I really love about Etowah are the teachers - they are engaged in making sure I get the best out of my education, and very involved in my academic life. I also love our tutoring center, one of the only ones in Georgia, where I can tutor my peers and become a better student myself. One thing I would like to see change is the availability of scholarships and college information that is offered.
Etowah High School is filled with resources for students along with clubs, after school activities, and electives that help kids find what they love. Whether someone is shy or bold and outgoing, there is a class of interest or a hobby they can embrace with the courses provided at Etowah High and their dreams are encouraged by the many talented teachers and peers amongst them.
High school can be dreaded by some, but to others it can be the best times of their life. Etowah seems like it has been around forever and with that being said it's school spirit is still alive and better than ever.
My experience is different than probably a lot of people because i took the highest rigor classes i could. The teachers were good and informative and i was plenty entertained outside of that due to the extracurricular activities such as marching band and math team.
Awesome academically, and very broad selection of classes. Would like a more diverse and accepting demeanor in the school.
I loved my high school! As a student, you always felt included in everything. The school spirit was definitely something to brag about here.
It is a big school with great teachers, diverse student population, and very competitive athletic programs.
The overall environment was amazing. The teachers were always ready to help. Everyone there truly wanted you to succeed. They pushed you just enough to get you to where you needed to be.
I enjoyed the campus at Etowah. The school has a beautiful outside campus. I also enjoyed the athletics programs at Etowah. I played volleyball for two years. I feel the teachers should more involved with the students. Teachers have more tutoring or extra credit opportunities, if a student is struggling in their class.
Etowah High School is a fairly average 9-12 grade high school. Academically it usually has fairly good results. Quite a lot of funding goes into many different sports, and there are clubs or teams for almost any topic, including sports, academics, recreation, or fine arts. The fine arts department is not nearly as well funded as the sports teams, but the teachers are extremely talented. The current Chorus director, William Hall, has been able to take his top chorus to ACDA Southern Regionals. The EHS baseball team has placed in the state or regionals for the past 2 years. However, the campus is fairly old and run-down, with quite a few insects and other creatures. The campus is split by a road, and it takes roughly 8-9 minutes to walk from one side to the other. Overall, Etowah High School is fairly average, but is known for being one of the better public schools in the Metro-Atlanta area.
Etowah high school was an excellent high school. I enjoyed my whole high school experience. Etowah had amazing teachers that were very invested in their students education. The school had an amazing campus that really prepared you for a actual college campus with how big it was.
Start Your Review of Etowah High School
It was an ok school. Not much drama. Everybody is pretty chill. I was very ready to graduate thoe. But that’s with any school. My 4 years went by extremely fast thoe.
I have loved all my school has had to offer all 4 years I have been a student. I have participated in sports at Etowah and as a female athlete it has proven very successful.
It is a good school where teachers try to help the students with extra work and help them to become better individuals. I enrolled there during my junior year and it’s been good.