Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Estherville Lincoln Central High School is a public school located in Estherville, IA. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B32 Students
- A24 Students
- A24 Students
- B14 Students
- B+11 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
- A7 Students
- B-6 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Estherville Lincoln Central High School
Estherville Lincoln Central High School Reviews
Estherville Lincoln central education is very good and most of teachers really care about teaching you. There's some teachers that are just not so good at it if I'm completely honest so it's up to you to push yourself. I love the many opportunities the school provides such as dual classes. They also provide for you to take face to face or online college classes as a high school student. It has helped me a lot because now I already have college credits before enrolling completely in ILCC.
Had I known then what I know now, my kids would not have graduated from ELC. Both of my kids went on to state colleges and were WAY UNDER prepared as far as classes go. One of my children consulted the TA of their calculus college class and she was astounded that what they were struggling with was NOT taught in the AP class at ELC. There is a very strong emphasis on sports activities. We can build a new weight lifting room, pour a new track and construct a new football field, but we have ONE SCHOOL NURSE for three buildings (and no, the buildings are not all on the same property). I have a child with a medical condition that requires an inhaler. This student was told that they could NOT keep their inhaler with them and would have to go to the office if they were having an asthma attack and the nurse would be called to retrieve it. Um, NO! My child DID carry the inhaler with them.
Everybody is very friendly and the learning environment is productive. The teachers really care about the students, and everybody looks out for one another.