Estes Park High School is a highly rated, public school located in Estes Park, CO. It has 325 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Estes Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-49 Students
- A37 Students
- B-28 Students
- A17 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B7 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Estes Park High School Reviews
I liked that the teachers were invested in their students and wanted to see them succeed so there was help whenever you needed it. I also liked that their were a lot of different clubs and organizations that you could join. I thrive in small communities so the experience of going there was one of the best for me.
I would not choose to go to Estes park high school again, as many of the students and even some teachers are rude and pompous. There is an attitude of entitlement and superiority that is only fueled by the office staff among the athletically involved strident body. I would say I most certainly poses an outstanding group of piers that truly understand me, my experience is not ideal, but most certainly could be worse.
Estes park has a rather high level of extracurricular activities available to us, there is fine variety presented to the students, but the quality is rather lacking. A school of our size and funding has neither the resources nor the participation rates to create a truly thriving club atmosphere, but we have certainly isn't half bad.