Estancia High School is a public school located in Estancia, NM. It has 215 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Estancia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- B+32 Students
- B-22 Students
- C+20 Students
- A-15 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-10 Students
- A7 Students
- A-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Estancia High School Reviews
Estancia High School is a small, tight knit school in Estancia, New Mexico. I am a senior and will graduate in 2019. The things I like about Estancia is the wonderful teachers and the athletics. I participate in 4 sports and enjoy them all. Some things that I would like to see improve are the food and the college readiness.
Most of the teachers at my school are alright. Some are not very intelligent, or at least in the subject they are teaching to us. Other teachers on the other hand, are spot on! I have beyond enjoyed my Honors English Classes and Computer Applications.
I would describe my overall experience at this school so far as okay. I have attended this school since my freshman year. There have been times where I did not care for some of my teachers as well as their teaching styles, but I learned to try my hardest and have had no problem with it. On the other hand, I have had some wonderful teachers who actually make me engage in the subject and conversation and enjoy the lecture and lesson. My favorite experiences were always in my honors english classrooms and computer applications and perhaps even a college success program. What make's this school unique is that the fact that it is a small school, you can actually go one on one with the educators and get extra attention if you need help. I have always hated math, but thanks to the great teacher's at this school, I am proud to say that now I am good at it and don't stress as much as I used to before. I would love to attend this school again simply because of all the great teachers and all of the knowledge they have blessed me with.