Eskdale High School is a public school located in Eskdale, UT. It has 19 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1.
Eskdale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+5 Students
- B-4 Students
- B3 Students
- A2 Students
- C+2 Students
- B+2 Students
- A+1 Student
- C+1 Student
- B-1 Student
- A+1 Student
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Eskdale High School Reviews
Our school doesnt have many sports, barely any to say the least. The population of our school is 30 kids. Which isnt very many and makes it difficult to have a sports team. Not until recently my 9th grade year did we have any sports team of some sort. Ive been in love with athletics/fitness games since I was a kid, but the size of our school made opportunities nearly impossible. But then I found about track and cross country. And although I was the only on the team, it got much attention and other kids started joined every year, this year we have more than half our school in track and we even started a basketball team! Our school spirit has grown immensly due to this! And we couldnt be happier. Our school took the region championship trophy in track last year against kids with 100s of kids! Our involvement is not amazing, and only continues to grow. Its nice to show the world that even though a school is small, there are a chance for great possibilities!
I've had so many great experiences Im sure I could write a book about it. The friends are like family. There are so few of them throughout the years you actually get a chance to know, meet, and become close to each and everyone of them! Ive learned so many things that I dont believe I could learn anywhere else. By looking past the differences in people, and looking pass the more "opportunities" larger school than we do. I saw that, the school was way better than I would have ever thought. We have a music program we do where the whole entire school is in the orchestra and choir and this is grades 7th through 12th. Its crazy! We take trips every two years to a place around the USA where we've never been. In my years Ive gone to Washington DC, San Francisco, and Branson, Missouri. The fun, the memories and the mind boggling experiences Ive head there were breath taking and so extraordinary I wouldnt change them for anything else. Also, contributing to starting a trend of sports in our school, whether it be track, cross country, or basketball. People shouldnt give up hope in something that is possible if you're willing to put in an effort to try. I have so much confidence and joyous moments Ive had at this school that are irreplaceable and I dont believe wouldve been possible to have anyone else. I am so grateful to have been put in a situation like this. I have become a better man and feel so ready for the world. I would choose this school again and again, anyday!
We have a school uniform we all wear khaki pants and collar shirts. Which I actually dont mind. Makes getting read in the morning easy. No one in our school curses. Those who do and get caught, get in deep trouble. We always hand in our homework during class or the next day before class begins if not the assignment is marked as a zero/fail. Which is there to make us diligent, and keep busy training up for college and to stay on task so it's understandable. Our principal keeps track of our attendance and makes sure if he we miss any days of school to find out why and if we notified anyone of the faculty. Anyone who fails to notify the teachers must pay a sluff fine of 20 dollars per day, and a call from parent or guardian. We also have designated places where we are allowed to eat food.