Skip to Main Content

Escuela República de Costa Rica Reviews

18 reviews
All Categories
0
They need more funds to be able to provide a more engaging environment for the students. Often there where no study materials for the students profession course.
I loved my High School experience because the school community is always open to new opportunities making the students get inspire to be leaders. They are the best when it comes to teaching, preparing students to college and the world of work. Finally, they are hundreds of students who shares my same experience and we all had been successful in our own paths.
Republica de Acosta Rica school is a well known vocational high school. A good school but not with good educational structures and recreational structures.
Start Your Review of Escuela República de Costa Rica
Rate It!
This school is the best in the area and in the town, regarding health, safety, and education. My only complain is the bathroom accessibility.
There are various extracurricular activities like visiting universities (Open House), chess competitions, sports local team competitions, a baseball team that had even went to Orlando, Florida to compete. Also, SkillsUSA and HOSA organizations that givethe opportunity to the most outstanding students in each workshop to compete locally, regionally, and nationally.
Practically every teacher is great, no complains.
The School have projects for drugs, alcohol, bullyng etc
The coache made basketball games intergrades, volleyball team are poor.
Some of them have a bit of an attitude, or are very unapproachable. This applies to a 20% of teachers. The other 80% are very engaging and positively helpful.
Food variety and taste are ok, but there's no variety for people in need of special diets. They just had to bring their own lunch from home, which was very unfair.
High school-college transition was smooth for me. This high school prepared me for what was out there.
Unlike the schools in our area, we had a supervised weights gym and running track for whoever wanted to work out before classes started, during lunchtime or right after school.
A lot of variety, considering it's a public school. Cannot complain. I took part in a large variety of activities and workshops.
We are not known for having big disturbances of any kind.
It's very career-oriented. It also depends on how willing students are to learn. There is no tutoring at this school, so tutoring-based questions will not be applicable.
There's not a lot of tutoring going on. Most teachers are mostly just worried about at what time will they be able to go home.Busing is non-applicable in Puerto Rico. There are no "school buses". People get dropped at school by relatives, carpooling or the city's public transportation buses.
It's as acceptably good as a public school can really be. I personally have not had any problems with administration.
Start Your Review of Escuela República de Costa Rica
Rate It!
Loved my experience because i love what chose for my technical degree. The school gives you a chance to work right after you graduate while acquiring your academic HS degree. It keeps students disciplined, focus and interested.
Back to Full Profile