Escuela Nueva Brigida Alvarez Rodriguez is a public school located in Vega Baja, PR. It has 570 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- NG23 Students
- NG19 Students
- A+7 Students
- NG7 Students
- A-6 Students
- NG6 Students
- A+5 Students
- NG5 Students
- A+4 Students
- A+4 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Escuela Nueva Brigida Alvarez Rodriguez
Escuela Nueva Brigida Alvarez Rodriguez Reviews
My school is one of the best in my country. We have excellent teachers, excellent students and obviously the faculty. Being part of this school has helped me in various aspects. Not only we excel in science and math, but also in the arts, technology, sports and economy. I have had the privilege of participating in various competitions and winning prizes. Also, we have a wide selection of clubs. My school is one that loves to help the community. However, something I would like to see change is that, our facilities are not the best, because we do not even have a single laboratory in the school. I would love it, that the little ones, after I graduated, have that experience of having a laboratory, a field, among other things so that they can bright same or more than our generation.
My experience at this high school was pretty great. Even though it does not have the best facilities it is a very good school that prepares you for your college life. The school does have some minor flaws, more so in organization, but overall the connection you get with teachers and students is by far the reason I decided to graduate from this high school.
The school is great, and it is very challenging. It is renowned in the country, and has participated in competitions internationally.